Furnace Not Working
If your furnace isn't working, please check these items:
- Check to make sure your gas is still on in the house. Light a stove burner or call your gas company.
- Check the breakers in the home to make sure a breaker hasn't tripped.
- Here is a video you can view to check the breakers- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxVHkdp-kN4
- Check to make sure the thermostat has power and that the batteries are working in the thermostat.
- Have you changed the furnace filter?
- You can also turn the furnace to the off position on the thermostat, take the furnace filter out, and then turn the furnace back on. If it starts working, then you need to replace the furnace filter.
- External link- how to change your furnace filter.